Hi Guys, Most of our operations will be shifting to Medium.com

 Hi there. 

I'm not gonna be soft here but I've got to make my case very clear here. 

I am not looking to use the Blogger platform much longer. Blogger is no longer as functional as the prime Site we use now, which is Medium.com

Medium is a blog site with zero ads and all you need to get in is a computer and an account, for premium members though it's five dollars a month. Attracting these members is how I make a profit on medium, but It's a lot harder than it seems. 

I've got a bone to pick with Blogger so I'll still continue to post on Blogger as much as possible just till I can advertise on Blogger, which it's been over 16 weeks since I've submitted a request to them. It's a bit much... lemme know what you think in the comments. 

We are shifting about 85% of our operations to Medium.com and maintianing this site till one of two outcomes happens, A) I can begin generating a blog using SquareSpace(IDK, may happen) or B) My Adsense gets denied by Google.

I've begun working on new content for you all and now that you know I'd hope to see you there. 

Heres the link.


Medium.com/theinvestorspot


Thank you to all my Loyal readers and subscribers here and I hope to see you there. 


Bye!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The end of February and it not looking good My friends

Okay, so this is the Actual Stock Picks for this week that was last week.

Blog 6: Weekly Shortlist #6, Why EV Stocks are the Next Big Thing and how the 2020 elections affect the economy going forward